Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Air Guns » General Air Gun Discussion » Let's revive Air Gun Forums!!

Notices

Old 06-05-2021, 01:14 PM   #1
SteveP

Default Let's revive Air Gun Forums!!

Grumpy made the post in the Announcement Gate that he's back and wants to revive the forum and that takes the members wandering in and doing more than reading.
If you're a member and logged in, by all means post something! Replies in a thread, start your own, show off a rifle or 3, show targets shot, fps numbers, your shooting setup, revive an old thread because you have the same rifle and post your own results, feedback on it or whatever.
Be pretty cool to see a lot of those last post dates change from 2017 and 2018 to say 2021 and show people wandering through that the members do post and the place does still move.
People are buying new or new to them guns fairly regular, by all means post about what you just got, or has been a long time gun in your small or large collection. Show off your pride and joys.
We also have a chatroom and while you may not find people in there all the time, stop in and see if anyone is in there and say HI. It's not every night but more than a few you'll find myself and dv8eod in there.
Hope fellow members do more than just read this and move on to another thread so chip in and post a thread or 3 and maybe we can get the forum back and rolling a little.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:50 PM   #2
dv8eod

Ladies and gentlemen and kids of all ages!
As Steve has stated, we need some new content to be added. If are currently a member, please log in and let us know how you are doing. If you are just passing through and would like to be a member, please be patient as we are working on being able to allow new memberships. At one point the system had to be turned off due to spammers overwhelming it.
Myself and Steve are working towards helping Grumpy bring this forum back to life and we need the help of current members to accomplish this by showing it hasn't been forgotten.
Traffic through here is still constant, but we need returning traffic, and hope when the member approval system comes back online, we'll begin to grow again.
If anyone wishes to just stop by and chat, Steve, Mark Ward, Al, and myself are in there around 9:30ish EST most nights. If no one is there when you visit, leave a statement saying when you will visit again, and we'll try to join you at that time.
dv8eod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 08:21 PM   #3
SteveP

Anyone a member and has a question is welcome to PM me. It will trip my email to let me know they did so I can wander in here and answer if I can.
There's also dv8eod's suggestion of just leaving a message in chat. We both try to wander in daily if we can and if we are chatting it's always right around 9pm EST, that's Eastern Standard Time. Just hang out for a few and see who might show.
In the mean time, post a thread, comment on one, ask a question or 3. I see names logged in almost daily, have at it and post something

Last edited by SteveP; 06-15-2021 at 08:24 PM..
SteveP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 11:19 PM   #4
Bruce

K Steve sounds good. Be nice to have the site hopping again!

B
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 02:59 AM   #5
SteveP

Grumpy said the same thing and why dv8eod and I posted and have been trying to help get things back on track. He's been here on and off cleaning out spammers and scammers, now to just get more of the members back on and posting.