Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Air Guns » General Air Gun Discussion » A visit to Utah Airguns

Notices

Old 07-18-2021, 12:34 AM   #1
dv8eod

Thumbs up A visit to Utah Airguns

As a few know, I travel quite a bit for work. These next couple months find me in Utah with 3 day weekends and not much to do with myself. SteveP reminded me that Utah Airguns is here and turns out they are about an hour away from the hotel.

So, this morning I woke up and made the trip to Orem, UT to pay them a visit. It was really nice to walk into a gun store that only caters to airgunners. While it is a small store front, they are working to improve every chance they get.

I actually spent more time chatting with a fellow named Connor than I did looking around, but what I saw was an airgunner's heaven. They have an indoor 6 lane shooting range set up to look exactly like the desert it is surrounded by with various types of targets scattered up and down the lanes. There were also rifles behind the counter for rent or to help make the decision for your next purchase.

One case was filled with moderators from the major manufacturers, another 2 cases were optics, and one case I assume is for consignments, filled with some rather nice old shooters that certainly deserve a caring home.

At the moment, they are carrying a good bit of FX rifles with a couple of Daystates left. But the high end guns aren't the only things they have. There are guns for every level of shooter.

Along with most of the other sellers, they have been caught up with the events of the past year so on hand stock is slow to be replenished, but they do what they can to get whatever it is you might be looking for.

I had an enjoyable time with my visit, made my shopping list and will be making the trip back again next weekend after payday.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions about my visit, please do feel free to ask.
dv8eod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 02:08 AM   #2
SteveP

Glad I could help, now try not to go crazy buying stuff...lol